UCLA Extension Enrollment | UNEX
Why enroll through UCLA Extension?
- You are interested in applying to the MS Data Science in Biomedicine Program
- You are seeking professional development through one of our certificate programs
- You are seeking professional development but do not wish to complete a degree
If you are interested in applying to the MS DSB Program (and later receive an offer of admission), up to two UNEX courses can be transferred into the program. Prior to taking UNEX courses, you may be asked to consult with a program faculty to ensure that you have the prerequisite knowledge for the course.
Please contact our Admissions team directly to enroll: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You must receive a “B” or better in order to transfer the course.
- You can petition to transfer to an eligible course after you complete your first quarter as an admitted MS DSB student.
- Only the units transfer over, not the letter grade or marks. (Transferred courses are not computed into your GPA).
- Only matriculated students may enroll in the Capstone Seminars
- Please be advised that taking courses through UNEX does not guarantee future admission into the MSOL Program.